Business is marketing…
Marketing is going digital.
The next 2 days training course in Implementing a Digital Strategy for your Small Business is scheduled on 15-16 June 2011 at University of Sydney – Centre for Continuing Education.
Simplogy’s director and principal consultant – Hasnain presents this course which is co-presented by Rob Marston.
Why attend this course:
It is essential for business owners, entrepreneurs, sales and marketing managers to be able to harness the power of the Web. This course teaches you how to build a solid digital-focused marketing strategy and provides you the knowledge and resources needed to implement it.
The course has received excellent feedback from previous participants. It has a mix of classroom lectures, discussions and demos to help you build a digital strategy, choose vendors to build websites and run digital marketing campaigns, manage digital projects and choose digital marketing channels. There is a special section on mobile strategy and marketing.
- How to research your online market, customers and competitors?
- How to research and map the keyword marketplace to your business?
- Who has positioned their business successfully in the online marketplace (case studies)?
- What to keep in mind when choosing a designer, a developer or an agency?
- How to ensure your digital projects complete in time and within budget?
- What can we learn from successful social media marketing cases (case studies)?
- How to make your Web site a magnet of relevant traffic using content marketing and search engine optimisation?
- What are the best practices in building a great search marketing campaign on Google AdWords?
- What is mobile marketing and how to benefit from the upcoming smartphone revolution?
Check more details and register.