Hello friends of Simplogy,
It’s been a great journey over the past couple of years, proving Simplogy as a digital services company with a difference and we are entering the next stage of its evolution when we begin to scale.
I have been planning a revamp of Simplogy’s branding and design for quite some time. ?Here are a few questions that I have been pondering on and would love to have your comments (confidentially):
1. The name: “Simplogy” and “Simplogy Web Business Pty. Ltd” – It’s short and simple and easy to go with the idea of Web business technology made simpler by us. However, the name has to be spelled out every time when talking to someone. Should we possibly look at a change of name?
2. If yes, what may be better alternatives:
- Simpology – an extra “o”
- Digital Success Strategies www.digitalsuccessstrategies.com.au
- Digital Success Stories www.digitalsuccessstories.com.au
- Any other suggested name from you
3. What tagline do you prefer:
- “Trusted advisers in Web business” – Existing
- “Web business technology made simple”
- Any suggestion from you.
4. We have a product – Rent-your-Chief Digital Officer which is doing well with the customers and prospects. It is aimed at medium business and the higher end of small business whereas everything else is targeting micro-to-small business. Should it be a Simplogy product or hived as a separate brand with its own Web site?
5. Another product I am struggling to name is an end-to-end / comprehensive start-up package to help a new solo or small business set up and implement a digital strategy aligned with their business plan, website design and development, cloud infrastructure, online marketing collateral – templates etc, complete media and promo plan, set-up and first few months of search, social, email and CRM. I have tentatively named it WeBeginnings but looking for a better name.
6. Any comments on this proposed layout (please click) of the new, improved Web site
I look forward to your comments. Please add in comments below or email me at email@example.com.
Thank you very much for your support.