The next 2 days training course in?Implementing a Digital Strategy for your Small Business?is scheduled on 24-25 November 2011 at University of Sydney – Centre for Continuing Education.
Simplogy’s director and principal consultant – Hasnain Zaheer presents this course and is co-presented by?Rob Marston.
The course content was revamped recently to present even more updated information.
- How to build a digital-focused marketing strategy
- Overview of current landscape of digital tools, channels, platforms, website building options, trends and techniques.
- Creating and managing a website – Digital project management, domain name, hosting, selection of vendors, tools and platforms, crowdsourcing, open source software
- Digital marketing: Building an online media plan, best practices and guidelines in search engine marketing, search engine optimisation, e-mail marketing, and social media.
- Using web analytics, marketing automation and social CRM