The dates for the next course in digital strategy for small business are now finalised. Here are the details:
Implementing a digital strategy for your business
Date: 10 October 2012
Venue: Centre for Continuing Education, University of Sydney, 160, Missenden Road, Newtown, 2042, NSW. More details and map of venue.
Over 2 intense days, you will learn how to:
- Create your own digital strategy combining online tools and technologies;
- Align this with your business plan;
- Build your digital assets;
- Manage your vendors; and finally
- Find, retain and service customers online effectively and at significantly lower costs.
You will not only learn the basics, but also gather proven practices and practical tip through demos, case studies, Q&A and narratives from highly experienced facilitators.