Online opportunities are abundant
Even after 15 years of intense innovation, the commercial Web is still growing fast with new technologies, ideas and online business models being launched every day.
The emergence and rise of Web 2.0, open source technologies, rapid application development frameworks such as Ruby-on-Rails, customisable content management systems such as Drupal, Joomla and WordPress, plug-and-play components, and on-demand cloud services have spawned a new generation of online entrepreneurs who can build, test and grow an online business without requiring to raise funds.
Challenges to an online entrepreneur
Today?s Web entrepreneur has to ensure that:
- The business model is focused on customer?s needs and will produce revenues and profits when it succeeds.
- The online offering has the right value proposition, features and benefits
- The Web site is built quickly, is usable, and has the right platform to be flexible to scale and develop
- There are early adopters who will test, suggest improvement and spread the word of mouth
- The business scales in revenue without massive advertising and promotion expenses.
- There are partners in place to scale up technical development, operations and marketing.
An online entrepreneur or a Web team is often isolated, trying to set up and test and idea that has got no precedence or has no reliable data.
What can Simplogy do you?
- Design, develop and fine tune your core business model.
- Build or review your marketing strategy
- Discuss, validate, extend your idea and translate it into requirements specifications
- Build Web site and product management
- Launch, advertise and promote
We have worked with several online start-ups and can work with:
- Pure Web start-ups – Web 2.0, crowd-sourcing, digital media or e-commerce ventures
- Enterprises with a hybrid business models – physical infrastructure combined with substantial online presence