In the age of Google, Facebook and iPad, every organization whether a B2B or B2C, government or non-profit, need to have an effective digital strategy that can help them connect, influence, engage, sell and serve their customers online. Read more about what is a digital strategy and why do you need one.
The time to leverage the digital marketplace is now. The time to build a digital strategy is now. The time to dominate the market with a well thought out digital strategy implemented with discipline is now. Implementing a great digital strategy can make the difference between the winners and the have-beens in the next 5 years.
However, creating, implementing and managing a digital strategy requires advanced skills backed by knowledge and experience.
Digital business is complex and it needs professionals who have multiple skills and experiences. You need a magician who understands business processes but can also translate and communicate their understanding to designers and developers. They understand the digital market space but have their marketing and promotion concepts honed from years of selling.
Because of the importance of this role today, you may like to hire someone who will have the capability to work at C-level. You need a strategic thinker who also understands technology.
In an industry that began just 15 years ago and came of age 3 years ago, these skills are hard to find and are expensive. There are only a few hundred, probably a few dozen professionals, who satisfy the above requirements to some extent.
Solution: Rent a Digital Expert
Simplogy offers you to rent a digital expert from us and get these benefits:
- Highly skilled and competent: Simplogy?s experts are qualified in business management and are experienced in strategic planning and management of online business. They play at the intersection of data, technology, creative and strategy.
- Flexibility: No need to hire full time. You can rent our consultant as your expert for just one day per week. As your digital engagement grows, you may scale it up to full time or even several full time professionals.
- Location: Your expert can work from your office – attending your meetings, working with your staff, just as your other employees. Or, if you desire, they may work from Simplogy premises.
- Trusted: Your expert will only have your Web business interest in mind. They would have no incentive to bring more business to Simplogy and would be primarily paid on efforts basis and incentivized to achieve your business objectives.
- Access to specialized knowledge and resources: Your expert will continue to develop their knowledge and skills with access to Simplogy?s structured staff training programmes and learning resources.
To Rent a Digital Expert from Simplogy would be a lot cheaper than hiring a dedicated professional as part of your team.
If your company has a small budget, your digital expert would just invest a day every week meeting you and your team, discussing, building and implementing your digital strategy. If it is a medium sized company, they may invest 3 days or more per week – it all depends on how much effort do we need to help you win in your digital business.
Consider Rent a Digital Expert from Simplogy to benefit from a professionally designed digital strategy that is implemented well by a senior digital professional.
Read the product data sheet?for more details or better still…