With more than 1 billion searches conducted every day, search engines are your customer’s major interface with the outside world. Is your business present on the first page of search engine results page when they search for a product or service that you offer?
There are two ways by which you may get in front of your customer via search:
- Search engine advertising: Display your listings as sponsored listings paid on per click basis. Google AdWords is the world’s largest paid search platform. It displays paid listings ranked by a combination of competitive bids on each keyword, the effectiveness of the listing and quality of the landing page.
- Natural search: These are listings that that are not paid for by the Web site owners appearing in search engine results pages. Ranks are determined by a complex algorithm that gives weightage to hundreds of factors related to your Web pages. Useful content that provides helpful information to a well-targeted audience, and helped by search engine optimisation is one of the most effective long term methods to build traffic. Simplogy offers inbound marketing services driven by though leadership content, search engine optimisation and social media?that helps build your traffic from search engines. However, pay-per-click search results offer greater control and flexibility over target keywords, copy and spend and should be used in conjunction with SEO.
Search engine advertising
Search engine pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, often called paid search is one of the most successful methods of online advertising. Paid search is one of the most important weapons in the arsenal of an online marketer. Google AdWords, the dominant paid search tool, has helped place Google as one of the most successful companies ever.
Paid search helps a marketer place their message in front of a user when they are searching for them and therefore most amenable to do business with them. It places full control over budget and execution in the hands of the marketer, can be tested and changed endlessly.
However, it can be very complex to manage with a host of settings and variables that may make a campaign bring loads of qualified traffic or may bleed money. A successful campaign’s onus may lie in selecting the right keywords, writing persuasive ads, making appropriate bids that are continuously optimized, geo-targeting, day-parting and several other variables.
Search advertising in Google AdWords is one of our focus areas.
One of our consultants is:
- a former executive of Yahoo Search Marketing;
- worked in product management of one of world’s leading bid management product; and
- cleared Google AdWords Professional exam.
Get this professional to set up your Google AdWords, Yahoo and Linkedin campaigns.
Service packages: We offer a great value service package in setting up search advertising. After the set up is done, you may take it over to manage it in-house or we can maintain it for you.
Search advertising set-up
An experienced Simplogy consultant hand-crafts your search engine advertising / pay-per-click (PPC) campaign in Google AdWords.
They will research your business objectives, design an acquisition strategy via paid search, execute a great campaign structure, conduct quality keyword research, write ad creatives that convert, consider day-part, seasonality, bid management and other PPC tactics to maximise conversion, and hand over your campaigns to you with help and documentation which will enable you to have the option to maintain your campaigns yourself.
Plus, at a little extra, we offer the option to set up in other sources of traffic: Yahoo! and Bing via Microsoft AdCentre, Linkedin DirectAds and Facebook Ads.
Search advertising management
After your paid search campaigns are set-up or reviewed by us, you may manage / maintain them yourself. We provide you help and documentation for you to take over.
However, a paid search campaign such as Google AdWords?need to be maintained constantly and requires a lot of effort.
It needs to be tweaked to account for?changing bid landscape which may affect ranks of your listings. We need to analyse click-through rates and return on investment (ROI) to make changes in keywords – introduce new keywords, deactivate existing ones that are not performing. Plus, we need to keep an eye on creative – we may need to change copy in ads / listings. We may need to build new campaigns and change existing campaigns for seasonal changes, new promotions and budgets. You need to also keep up with the changes in the advertising system, how to use new features and analyse the clickstream data.
Multiply all the above work by the campaigns you are running in other paid search systems such as Yahoo! Search Marketing, Linkedin and Facebook, and one can imagine the effort required.
You may let Simplogy consultants manage it regularly?i.e., we?will perform basic analysis and management activities on a regular basis.
Training: We offer a one day course in setting up and running Google AdWords campaigns for in-house marketing teams. This workshop is typically conducted by two workshop leaders, who are both experienced search advertising specialists and are a handful of Australia’s pioneering search specialists.