Features and scope of standard Web site package
- Analyse business requirements and design a digital content strategy: We will analyse business objectives, user needs and key performance measures to to be met. This will be done by speaking with business stakeholders, potential users and / or studying research supplied by you.
- Domain name: We will register your domain name for 2 years. We will provide you access credentials and when and how to renew.
- Hosting: Booked for 2 years with a quality host offering local support. We will provide you access credentials and when and how to renew.
- E-mail addresses: We will configure up to 5 e-mail addresses and provide instructions to set up on your Microsoft Outlook or Gmail account and how to access it on the Web.
- Information architecture: We will conceptualise navigation, page or template layout, page titles and components to be integrated.
- Set up basic framework based on WordPress: A content management system?(CMS) based Web site will be more owner-friendly as you may log-in and make minor changes easily. We will also set up basic plug-ins to manage comment spam etc.
- Enhance framework, design and layout with a premium theme: Will bring several design and layout decisions under your control, will enable you to make temporary changes and watch how these appear.
- Design: Integrate your logo, customise the layout, colour scheme and integrate relevant images.
- Copy: Simplogy consultant will review and integrate copy provided by you.
- SEO: Simplogy consultant will perform keyword research, configure an internal sitemap, robots.txt file and write meta-tags for title, description and keywords for static pages.
- Integrate Google Analytics: You would receive statistics on visitors, content, keywords and will answers questions such as where are they coming from, which pages are they looking at, how much time they spend on the Web site, and more.
- Integrate e-mail newsletter subscriptions: Offer a periodic update or newsletter to your visitors. We will integrate a mailing list hosted by a reputable ESP (e-mail service provider) into your Web site.
- Social media integration: We will integrate a widget to enable users to share your content on e-mail or social media and networks.
- Contact form: Form on your Web site will be filled by visitors and you will receive their inquiries in your e-mail when they submit the form.
- Blog or resources page: If required, a full featured blog with categories, tags, recent posts, related posts etc will be configured with a couple of sample posts based on parameters and content provided by you. RSS feed will be burned.
- Other minor integrations: We will integrate YouTube video, images gallery and / or Google Maps to indicate your business location if required.
- Functional 5-10 pages Web site with domain name and hosting registered and paid for 2 years
- E-mail addressses
- E-mail newsletter and presentation templates
- Access credentials for WordPress administration module, accounts in e-mail service provider, analytics, social sharing etc.
- User manual explaining the features, components and resources relating to your Web site.
- We will make 2-3 updates to apply major new versions and patches of WordPress and theme for 2 years.
Optional additional features
If you need any of the following premium features, we will provide it in your Web site at an additional investment and will be invoiced separately from the standard package. This may require vendors’ efforts and / or software licences.
Please let us know your requirements and we will quote for these additional features:
- Logo design by our vendor or by crowdsourcing – $400
- Your proposed Web site has more than standard 10 pages – $40 per page
- Copy writing by an experienced Australian copywriter on the basis of your content brief – $550
- Copy writing by a top Australian copywriter – $1500
- Online store with 5-8 products with PayPal buttons integration – $250
- Event registration with cvent integration – Fee per delegate
- Video introduction by Web site owner or professional presenter – Will quote
- Flash or video demo – Will quote
- Recording an audio interview and setting it up as streaming audio – $200
- Writing or editing a white paper with design – Will quote
- Setting up in auto-responder (for example to send a white paper to new registered users as a reward on registration) – $80
Starts from $1500.
There is no ongoing cost in hosting or maintenance for first 2 years. As the Web site is based on a user-friendly, open source CMS, you may make minor content or design changes yourself. Unless you request major enhancements or new features, the Web site will not cost any more than the initial amount above in the first two years.
Obtain an estimate