Digital strategy overview is a service package in which Simplogy introduces the potential of using or expanding digital marketing in your business. Get initial strategy consulting from a world class strategy expert at an affordable cost.
We will draw a quick strategy that you may further develop / use as guidance for in-house DIY strategy building. Alternatively, you may hire Simplogy for detailed engagements after trying us out with this short assignment.
Take the three steps to your success: Process
- Using inputs on your existing Web site, business profile, and marketing activities, we conduct a quick custom research into the online environment, trends and offerings in your business and industry.
- Then, we use our breadth of expertise in technology and online media to evaluate your Web site. Our consultants cover your domain name, design, branding, interface, usability and content quality in their Web site evaluation.
- Finally, we determine which online marketing channels and tools should be used and in what priority. Our consultants cover natural search (SEO), pay-per-click advertising (PPC), display advertising, rich media, affiliate marketing, social media, e-PR, e-mail marketing, local marketing and other latest online channels in their marketing recommendations.
We also list:
- Best practices that worked well in the past and are acknowledged to be good and safe;
- What to watch out for; and
- Initiatives that may be new and unproven but represent the leading edge and may be tried out.
Why Simplogy’s Digital strategy overview?
- Access to quality marketing expertise: You get a world class experts’ view of what you should do to take advantage of the digital marketing revolution.
- Neutral: As an independent consultant, Simplogy provides objective recommendations that only considers your business, marketing and Web site goals, not a technology vendor’s or marketer’s interests.
- Informed buyer: With this report in your hand, you become an informed buyer of Web development and marketing services. It enables you to ask specific questions and evaluate your vendors’ answers objectively.
- Actionable lists and samples: Samples of keywords and ads for search advertising and ideas for branding, landing pages, blog, e-mail newsletter and recommendations of platforms, vendors and tools can be of help to your service providers or in-house staff and short-cut your way to success.
- DIY savings: With the guidance provided in this report, you may choose to do some of the activities yourself and save money.
- We invest approximately 12 hours of our consultants’ time thinking, researching and preparing recommendations for your online business that results in a 4-8 pages report.
- Plus a one hour meeting / phone call with you to answer your queries about the report.
Scope and boundaries
To deliver a strategy report in just over a day and a half requires our consultant to carefully consider the scope and boundaries of the work they need to complete in one day. This may include the parts of your Web site they may evaluate and the depth of their recommendations. Our consultants do the best they can within the limit of time alloted to a digital strategy overview.?Please check out the scope and boundaries of this package.
Discount on your next engagement
If you subscribe to Digital strategy comprehensive – our detailed service package afterwards, then you are eligible for a credit of $700 on the new package. We extend this discount because the new package gets the advantage of some of the work already completed.
Purchase Digital strategy overview now
After payment, please provide our consultant more inputs about your Web site.