Why paid search advertising?
Advertising in search engines such as Google AdWords is one of the most effective marketing channels.
- It is highly targeted because your ads are seen by people who are actively searching for keywords that are relevant to your business. You can easily visualise how a searcher’s interest in an ad differs when he is himself searching for information on that topic in contrast to casually browsing a magazine or watching TV running your ads. It clearly emphasizes the difference between pull marketing and push marketing.
- You pay only when a searcher clicks your ad to visit your Web site (That’s why this form of advertising is often called pay-per-click advertising).
- You can test, measure and change on-the-go.
What’s more, you can:
- Target your ads to searchers located in specified geographical locations as granular as a post code;
- Target your ads to people searching in a particular range of time;
- Specify a budget that can be as low or as high as you can afford;
- Take actions to vary your investment on a single keyword (or ad) by changing bids on cost-per-click, activate or inactivate particular keywords or ads on the basis of conversion from visitors ? leads ? buyers;
- Introduce new keywords (or remove others) from your natural search keywords lists or those gleaned from site search or internal search, change the degree to which your keywords need to match with searcher’s keyword (exact or broad match) and test the quality of competing ads.
Pay-per-click search advertising offers:
- so many variables (keyword performance, match type, ad performance, geography, day-part, ROI, rank, click cost, maximum bid amount and more)…
- which enables such detailed data gathering on each of these metrics…
- which leads to such a large number of data points…
- that running a decent sized campaign can be frustrating or very interesting.
Simplogy can set up a pay-per-click account in two of the leading networks Google AdWords and Yahoo! Search Marketing.
Why let Simplogy set up your search advertising / pay-per-click accounts?
- Expertise from years of relevant experience: We have set up and managed campaigns of hundreds, nee thousands of Australian advertisers across a range of industries.
- High quality craftsmanship: We organise your campaign in well-thought out account structures (campaigns and ad groups), tap a number of sources for keyword research and write high quality text ads that are error-free, enhance your brand even when not clicked, and contain persuasive text to filter and attract quality clicks.
- Independent decision-making: We are mainly compensated by effort / hourly rates and have no interest in setting up budgets any more or less than what we think are optimal for client objectives.
- We go beyond the major networks: Our consultants have expertise to advertise in other networks that may be relevant to your business Linkedin DirectAds, Facebook ads, Sensis MediaSmart etc.*
- We go beyond pay-per-click: We set up your campaign not just in keyword search but also forcontent targeting and placement targeting running ads on specified Web sites as part of content.
- Approximately 12 hours of our consultants’ time in conceptualising and implementing a pay-per-click campaign on Google AdWords, review and tweaking at the end of first month and a repeat at the end of second month.
- Linking your new search advertising accounts to a Google Analytics account with at least one funnel set-up. This would help you view your marketing campaigns in the context of your Web site traffic and calculate conversion.
- A list of your keywords, ads and settings and access credentials to your accounts will be provided as a spreadsheet.
- A briefing phone call with you or e-mail report to hand over and explain the campaigns to you.
$948 +GST. This includes campaigns set-up on Google AdWords & Yahoo Search Marketing.
Additional services: We can additionally set up any of these advertising channels if relevant to your business:
- Yahoo Search Marketing
- Linkedin DirectAds
- Facebook Ads
Additional investment per channel – $158 +GST.
Scope and boundaries
This package is offered around certain scope and boundaries to enable our consultant deliver a great set of campaigns within the limits of time and resources that are part of this package. Please check out the scope and boundaries of our work as part of this service package.
Discount on your next engagement
If we spend less time than budgeted on this service, then we will extend you a discount coupon for the saved time. You may apply it in your next engagement.
A search advertising campaign needs weekly or monthly maintenance to ensure that it is optimised for maximum traffic or transactions. You may subscribe to search advertising management package to let us manage the campaign.