Why scope and boundaries
To set up search advertising in just one day or to manage it in two hours requires our consultant to carefully consider the scope and boundaries of the work they need to complete.
This may include the parts of your Website they may evaluate and the depth of their recommendations. Our consultants do the best they can in just over a day.
Scope of a Web site
The process and inclusions of this service package are optimised for:
- a small to medium sized business
- a product Web site
- product pages
- Web site section of a division in a large company.
The given Web site or section should preferably have a single theme or a homegenous line of products or services.
Examples of Web sites to which a complete service package can apply*:
- Social Twist’s?Tell a friend -A single technology product promoted from its own Web site sub-domain
- World Nomads -?A online business that sells travel insurance
- Westpac Business Banking -?Business banking division of Westpac Bank
- World Baggage -?Web site of a small business that sells excess baggage handling services
- Starfish Venture Capital -?A venture capital company’s corporate Web site
- Aussie Battery -?A large retail Web site based on batteries product line
- Personalised Gifts, NZ -?A Web site with a large catalogue of gifts but on a unifying theme of personalised gifts.
- Paymate -?An Australian payment gateway
Examples of Web sites that may exceed the scope of a single service package:*
- Prognosis – A technology company with at least four product lines of almost equal importance
- Paymate Stores – A store with a number of shopping categories
- MD Web Hosting – An Internet company with at least three lines of business domain name, hosting and Internet marketing, and each are large enough to merit own service package
If your Web site exceeds the package’s scope, then we will advise you to either:
- purchase additional time so we can apply the service package to the entire Web site, or;
- agree to apply the package / limit the deliverables to a few most popular or most important categories / products / parts of the Web site.
*The above list of Web sites are only examples to highlight scope, these are not our customers.
Content of deliverables
Search advertising setup package is limited to account organisation with separate campaigns for content and placement targeting, comprehensive keyword research with a limit of 500 keywords, at least two ads in each ad group, selection of appropriate tactics and options. We will ask you while choosing the billing options of search advertising platforms – Google AdWords and Yahoo Search Marketing – and you may specify your credit card details to the advertising platform during or after the assiugnment.
Start of service
The consultant will begin work on your service package within 2 weeks of receiving your order. We’d advise you if it is going to be longer than 2 weeks. Sometimes, we get a large number of projects and it gets hard to schedule each of them to start within the time limit.
Meeting / phone call
The main deliverable of search advertising set-up is the campaign on search advertising systems and a report. In addition, the consultant will schedule a meeting or a phone call to present the campaign to you. In Sydney and Parramatta, we prefer to meet our customer in their office. If you are located elsewhere in Australia, we may have to only schedule a phone call or webinar.
At the beginning of the project, we’d advise you 2-3 different date and time options for a personal meeting or phone call. If it does not take place after 2-3 scheduling attempts, we may summarise the assignment in a short e-mail and attach it with your report as the final set of deliverables.
There is no meeting / phone call for search advertising management.