Online opportunities are abundant
Even after 15 years of intense innovation, the commercial Web is still growing quickly with new technologies, ideas and online business models being launched every day.
The emergence and rise of Web 2.0, open source technologies,rapid application development frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, customisable content management systems such as Drupal, Joomla and WordPress, plug-and-play components, and on-demand / cloud services have spawned a new generation of online entrepreneurs who can build, test and grow an online business without requiring to raise funds.
While technology implementation is now easier, getting the business model and marketing plan right remains the key determinant of your success, and remains as challenging as ever.
Are you starting
- a Web start-up – Web 2.0, crowd-sourcing or e-commerce venture?
- an enterprise with a hybrid business model physical infrastructure combined with substantial online presence?
- a business launching or moving to an online value proposition?
You need to design, develop and manage your?core business model, product & market strategy, then execute with well-written?requirements specifications, build Web site, launch, advertise and promote.
The challenge is an online entrepreneur or a Web team is often isolated, trying to set up and test and idea that has got no precedence or has no reliable data.
Enters Simplogy. An experienced?Simplogy consultant conducts an independent?review of your online start-up?s business and marketing?strategy, help build your business plan, write requirements specifications, assess vendors? proposals, conduct due diligence for you and of course build a digital strategy.
Our lead consultant has worked with half a dozen Internet start-ups and can offer his services to:
- Participate in discussions and provide recommendations to build your business model and marketing plan.
- Validate, extend and crystallise your idea (for example, translate ideas and benefits into systems and features).
- Help in writing requirements specifications.
- Provide leads for software development, generating funds and utilising offshore resources.
- Build a digital marketing strategy.
Potential contribution by Simplogy can be known after assessing the stage of the venture and the requirements of the founder team.
Our price is typically based upon effort invested by our consultant on your project. Typically, one day of discussions on idea validation and requirements may lead to four days of work in translating those ideas into a requirements document.
After initial discussions, we would provide you an estimate so you may book our consulting hours.
Please contact us with your idea or project overview and we’d let you know availability and scope of services.